What Causes People To Be Overweight
- Going on diets, regaining, dieting again.
- Eating fast and chewing fast.
- Having an elevated appetite.
- Eating when you are not hungry.
- Not knowing the difference between appetite and hunger.
- Eating to prevent getting hungry.
- Not knowing how to stop eating when comfortable.
- Eating around feelings when you are not hungry.
- Having fattening beliefs about mealtime; eating and responding to them.
- Having foods you "should" eat and foods "shouldn't" eat. Restrictive eating.
- Eating foods in "unthinking combinations."
- Not understanding the impact of sugar in the diet.
- Habitual fascination with food
When these issues are removed from a person's eating and a person's life, then the overweight problem will be resolved.